Chris Buchan's Blog; Reaching for a freedom in Life that will allow me to be more like my Lord Jesus

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Some Say


Some Say!


Some say that I should never let go of my dreams,
Some say that I should find new dreams and let go of the past.
Are my dreams particles of dust sparkling in the sunbeams?
Or strong, solid trees growing tall alongside the river?


Some say move on; it's a fresh day,
Some say don't give up don't let go.
Is life to be filled with laughter and joy?
Passionate about what is, and what was before?

I say that God is my basis of joy,
I say that God is the supplier of my dreams.
Joy can be created in a dazzling summer's day,
And joy can generate laughter from fine conversation.

What God says is the true question to pose,
What does God declare?
Plans and dreams bigger than I can hope for,
Worry and fear has no place.

God has revealed his power and grace.
Alpha and Omega, time begun till end of days.
Sparrows fall, the earth will quake,
But His holy name will be praised!

29th Sept 2006

No comments: