Chris Buchan's Blog; Reaching for a freedom in Life that will allow me to be more like my Lord Jesus

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Changes


Changes

Endless, overwhelming, sorrow, this heart feels.
Fear, the tightness inward breathing is.
Till the trust, and love reveals.
The true beauty of my Saviour's love, encompass.
This man of sorrows, before me walked this path.
Darkness, betrayal, lonely, feels this man before.
Bursts forth this joy, belonging, loved, acknowledged be.
No longer, worn, torn, neglected, book.
From shelf, a life betrothed to me.
Everlasting sun shines rises forth.
The heavens declare His majesty.
The doubts, the fear, return it may.
This life fulfilled, dreams, trust, this man.
Strong, mighty, warrior fights for me.
Eternal love, my heart explodes.

Chris Buchan 11th Oct 2003

No comments: