Chris Buchan's Blog; Reaching for a freedom in Life that will allow me to be more like my Lord Jesus

Monday, November 14, 2011

And Then I met You…


                          And Then I met You…


As Cliff and I were praying tonight I had this beautiful picture of me and God having a confab about him and it went a bit like this...

Hey Lord look, look at him, isn't he wonderful, look who you made for me, look how he turned out, do you hear what he's saying? What he's asking? Where his heart is? He wants the best for me. He wants your best for me. He really loves me, do you hear him, I think he is so awesome, so wonderful, such a caring and loving man. Then God nudges me and says, Hey you look, isn't he wonderful, I know, I saw him first, I picked him out for you, I knew how he would be, I knew he would love you, you waited a long time but in My timing I gave him to you. You two fit, you will be good for one another, but don't forget Me. I've got to be in the middle, coz I love you more, each of you, grow in love with each other but along side Me. Don't lose Me, don't leave Me behind, take Me with you.

Lord, I won't lose You. I know You love us. My desire, Cliffs desire, is to have You in the center of our relationship, keep us in Your Presence always. 

No compromise...




No comments: