Chris Buchan's Blog; Reaching for a freedom in Life that will allow me to be more like my Lord Jesus

Monday, August 31, 2009


In Our Quiet Time I Rejoice


Lord, You keep me, You Keep Me,
When I stray You keep me,
When I stay close You keep me,
When I am in rejection You keep me,
When I am in love You keep me,
When I have Joy You keep me,
When I have sorrow You keep me,
When I have abundant life You keep me,
When I have loneliness You keep me,
When I have peace You keep me,
When I am found in You, You keep me,
When I am afar off You keep me,
You rejoice in me, You love me,
Your heart is filled with love and delight when I rejoice in you,
Your heart beats with love even when I walk away,
Lord you keep me at all times,
You are the constant force; You are the power found in me,
You and I are together
By Chris Buchan , 31st August 2009


When I was having my quiet time I realized while writing that no matter where I was, or what I was feeling, or doing that God loves me and keeps me, it's Him all about Him, made me feel very cared for and loved.

No comments: