Chris Buchan's Blog; Reaching for a freedom in Life that will allow me to be more like my Lord Jesus

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'm God's Favorite



God's Favorite 

I do think I'm special to God. I am God's favorite, I really am. (Yes you are too) But I really am!!! In fact He makes me feel that way so many times. I'm sometimes shocked when others don't feel the same way. Yes I know. I have gone through years of emotional struggle, at one time I would have called it abuse, looking back I may just describe it as life. My old one not my new blessed one. I believed the lie that I wasn't loved, wasn't beautiful, wasn't good enough, thin enough, smart enough, deep enough, I just wasn't enough...  But God took those lies and told me I created you so I could love you. You were created for my pleasure, and I started to let that sink in deep inside. I really do believe I am special, it makes me smile, even chuckle, I see God's eyes fill with joy and love as He looks at me with that wonder. I'm the apple of His eye, His daughter, His princess His love... I relax and feel the freedom more and more that I am becoming who He created me to be. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, your blog really touches me, have been reading it for a while... Just wanted you to know about a website i started ReadYourBiblesChurch.com... It's a place for Bible study guides.. I also put a forum in that can be viewed from a mobile device.. I couldn't find where to contact you privately so I'm commenting, hope that is okay. :) God Bless!

Nelly@DGInnovations said...

AMEN AND AMEN!! Thanks for the inspiring and encouraging words! Sometimes failures in life, whether in our eyes or failure in others eyes, creates a barrier (created by us, of course) between us and GOD...a barrier that stops us from LETTING ourselves feel His love OR be reminded of how he TRUELY views us. The love never goes away...we just create the barrier!
I've been breaking barriers lately!
I love you!